Sara Evans & Brad Paisley ConcertWe had a lot of fun at the concert on Friday night! My aunt Laura and I spontaneously bought tickets a couple weeks ago and got awesome seats! We were like 10 rows from the stage so we could see Sara & Brad up close!
I invited my friend Allison because she loves Sara Evans.Can you see Sara in between us in this picture?
She is one of my favorite female country singers.
This is Brad Paisley. He sang some good songs like, "when I get where I'm going", "wrapped around", "little moments", and a funny one about the best thing that a man can do for a woman is remember to put the seat down :)
It was a good concert. Well worth the ear & headache :)


1 comment:
ahhhh...lianna, looks lke you all had a great time...i love concerts...love the energy! i think you're gone right now out of town....call me when you get a chance///luv ya! alli
Post a Comment