Baby Shower FUN
Allison hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday at her home. A bunch of my good friends came & of course my family in the area.
Here is the group shot, minus Elaine, Heather & Shannon who left before we took it.
We had lots of fun playing a mad libs game that Allison wrote about my delivery. Some of the blanks that we
filled in were hilarious! I also had fun opening all my cute gifts. April got me a bunch of giraffe stuff from the zoo including this cute bib, doesn't it look good on me? I got everything I wanted. Thanks everyone!

Allison hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday at her home. A bunch of my good friends came & of course my family in the area.
Here is the group shot, minus Elaine, Heather & Shannon who left before we took it.We had lots of fun playing a mad libs game that Allison wrote about my delivery. Some of the blanks that we
filled in were hilarious! I also had fun opening all my cute gifts. April got me a bunch of giraffe stuff from the zoo including this cute bib, doesn't it look good on me? I got everything I wanted. Thanks everyone!
I had to take a picture with all of my pregnant buddies. :)Lindsay, the one on the far right, is due on the same day as me.
I can't wait to have my baby & dress him in all of his cute outfits. 4 more weeks!

4 comments:
Lianna, I SO wanted to come to your shower but couldn't make it. I do have something for you though. I'll bring it to you on Sunday. Glad it was fun!
I wanted to be there too. Yet I didn't get an invitation. I am hurt.
I wish we were out in California so I could've come to your shower. Looks like tons of fun! We are getting really excited for you guys! How have you guys been? We miss you!
4 weeks! Holy cow, man. So fun. :)
Post a Comment