Dean is a walker!
As of yesterday, Dean is officially learning to walk. I even got it on video. I saw him taking steps and said, "stop, wait" and ran to get the video camera, and he actually stopped and waited for me and then continued. He seemed like he would've walked sooner, but he wasn't confident enough to take more than one or 2 steps. I am excited and worried at the same time :) We love watching his development. He is also talking up a storm. He says "light, up, dada, bird, mama" and "what is that?" and he knows what I am talking about when I say "where is your ball? do you want some water? come here. Arms up" (to get undressed) It is so amazing how much he is learning!
Dean's First Steps from Brandon on Vimeo.

7 comments:
That's so exciting Lianna! Hooray for Dean!
What an adorable video! Little Dean is so sweet!
Congrats Dean! I am so happy for him, and my condolences go out to mommy, because your job just got more interetsing:) It is WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see Dean's birthday post soon...
OHHH you guys he is darling!!! I can't wait till Cole is walking--I think he'll be happier when he does which means I'll be happier. He's totally starting to look like a true mini Brandon.
so cute. good job making the video Brandon, and of course Lianna's awesome videography.
I love this video of Dean! He looks so grown up. Can't believe that it's been a year since he arrived! Gavin loved to watch the video with me. He started laughing when Dean popped out of the closet.
I think it gets easier when they start walking - they're not so concerned with all of the stuff on the ground and puting it in their mouth. Keep up the good work - you're a great mommy!
Highlight of my week, is reading your blog and watching sweet Dean growing. I laughed so hard at the hide and seek in the closet. He is the cutest ever!! But how could he miss with a Mom and Dad like the two of you.
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment