Wild Animal Park




We had fun today at the wild animal park. The best part was seeing 7 lion cubs running around. Dean barked at every animal, but eventually learned a new noise, a growl " rawrr".





We had fun today at the wild animal park. The best part was seeing 7 lion cubs running around. Dean barked at every animal, but eventually learned a new noise, a growl " rawrr".

4 comments:
He is such a little man now, I can't believe it. He really is so adorable and I say it every time, but I can't wait to meet him in person and get him and Lila together. When are you coming to visit?
What a great day! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys at the Wild Animal Park! So many great pictures too!
Maybe it is the sunlight, but Dean's hair looks so much lighter in these pics. He is such a cutie.
Aunt Linda
Hi Lianna:
Believe it or not, I'm just learning how to comment on your blog- and I forget to look for your updates-thanks for the reminder. You and Brandon surely produce beautiful children-well at least 1 so far:) I am proud of the excellent mother you are. And that little Dean is surely a lot of fun with his noises and chattering. I am still working on understanding it all-but it's fun trying. Grandpa Gibbs
Post a Comment