Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Mommy has a baby in the button"
Dean announced this to the family on Christmas. Today I had my first appointment and so now I can be sure, there actually is a baby in there. I've been feeling pretty sick, so it was hard to get excited, but once I saw the little legs kicking, I'm super happy! Dean is going to be a great brother. He has been so lovey toward his friend Ela lately giving her hugs and holding her hand saying, "Ela is my friend" and "Ela is cute". Sometimes she gets fed up with him always trying to put his arm around her. I can't wait til he can channel all of that affection toward the baby. So, in case you haven't heard from me in awhile, it's only because I haven't been feeling great, but I am hoping that will end soon. It's all for a good cause right? Oh, and Brandon started at his new job today at another ad agency in Encinitas. We are excited about it.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! I've been wondering how you've been doing, so it was nice to bump into you at Costco. I'm no longer your visiting teacher, like I was ever a good one anyway! If you ever want to go for a walk or something just let me know; we're usually home these days!

Allison said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you need help with Dean- if you're too sick I can watch him. The kids would love to play with "baby Bean" : )

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheena Menke said...

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful. I'm beyond happy for you guys, having 2 kids is even better than having 1. When is your due date?

Shannon said...

That is soo awesome!!! We can't wait to find ut what you are having! Good luck with everything two kids is way better than one...seriously!

Marcie said...

Congratulations, Lianna! I hope you are feeling better soon. When are you due?

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! That is such exciting news! I am sorry you are not feeling that great...hopefully you will feel better soon!!

and peanut makes three... said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations, I am so excited for you! Yipee!

Isaac said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We can't wait for Gibbs baby #2. Love ya!

Erin & Danny said...

Yeah! Congrats....minus the feeling yucky part. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Erin said...

A belated congratulations Lianna! I had no idea. Hope you're feeling better by now.

k nelle said...

congratulations Lianna!!! I need to call you and get all caught up! Dean looks so grown up and big now!!! :)