Dalila Marie

Born Saturday, Aug 15th (on her due date) at 11:32am wieghing 7 lbs. 10oz.
Brandon has been home with us helping Dean adjust.

We are both healthy and recovering.

Dean is a good big brother. He wants to touch her and sing to her.

So far Dalila is a good baby, sleeping a lot and hardly cries. We are so excited to have such a good & beautiful baby.
11 comments:
So cute Lianna! Congrats!
She is a beauty. I am so happy to be a Great Great Aunt, once again.
Love to you all,
Aunt Linda
Lianna, she is so pretty. I want to see her in real life. How was delivery and all that jazz? I love her name by the way.
Congratulations!! She is SO cute! I love the last picture with her thumb in her mouth! My little Bree was born on Aug 15 as well as my younger sister...good birthday! Let us know if you need anything!
Beautiful baby. We are so happy for you. Sorry we couldn't come to San Diego another time for sure. But it looks like you have plenty to do. Two kids. She is beautiful and Dean looks so happy to be a big brother.
She looks beautiful you guys! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations, Lianna! The pics are so cute. :)
Yay for the new baby! She is precious! I love that Dean wants to sing to her, how sweet. Congratulations Mommy of 2!!!!!
She is gorgeous! Congrats!
you beat me. :) tres adorable. congratz.
She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment