Dalila's First Photo Shoot
Here she is at 6 weeks old. Unfortunately, we were not able to get her to smile for the camera. She's got the cutest dimples and sticks her tongue out when she smiles at you, you can't resist smiling back.
Here she is at 6 weeks old. Unfortunately, we were not able to get her to smile for the camera. She's got the cutest dimples and sticks her tongue out when she smiles at you, you can't resist smiling back.
3 comments:
She looks like a feminine version of her brother- so sweet!
I have the MOST beautiful Great-grandniece in the whole wide world. All my love to you four.
Aunt Linda
Lianna!!
You're baby girl is so sweet, and i love her name! You guys look so happy. Man, how is it being a MOm of 2 now? Seems overwhelming to me, but I'm sure like all mom's your adjust! Hope you guys are well, I'd love to hear from you!
Post a Comment