Silly Faces Round 2 
I think Dalila is saying to me, "Eww, not turkey again!"

Dean loves making lemonade with his grandma

Dalila's impression of Shaun the Sheep

Dean was so excited about these glow sticks

Dalila's lastest trick, "Look Mom, no hands"

She thought Mr. Potato Head's glasses would look better on her

She is such a happy eater, I swear she eats 5 meals a day

Dean learned to cross his eyes and now I can't get a straight face from him

Our 4th Easter egg hunt

What? It's not a hat?

For some reason, sticking your head in the sand sounds like a good idea to my kids (Dean did the same thing at this age)

This pic cracks me up every time

Dalila's fishy face

These kids are too much fun, I don't want them to grow up
1 comment:
That pic of them in front of the rock had me laughing so hard!
Aunt April
Post a Comment