Dean is too cute and fun - his little personality is wonderful Malia is teething - TEN teeth coming in, and is a terror - I forgot what she is like without whining all day long:(
I'm Lianna. I am married to Brandon and we love living in San Diego! We have a baby girl and a fun little boy & love watching them grow. Hope this helps to keep my friends and family closer.
3 comments:
Dean sure is teaching Daddy alot of new tricks! They are both pretty cute.
Auntie Linda
That is a stinking cute video. I can't wait to meet Dean already. Maybe you guys should take a trip to Utah.
Dean is too cute and fun - his little personality is wonderful Malia is teething - TEN teeth coming in, and is a terror - I forgot what she is like without whining all day long:(
Post a Comment