Monday, January 21, 2008

Strep Stinks!
Does this title sound familiar? I've decided I'm cursed because I am sick AGAIN! First it was the stomach flu, then a cold, and now strep, one right after the other. And, I feel like I just had Strep throat (7 months ago). I haven't been to church in like 2 months so everyone probably thinks we either moved or have gone inactive. I feel the worst for Dean. He's been sick just as much and I think he's teething. He's so bored stuck at home all the time. And I'm quitting breastfeeding him because of my antibiotics. Okay I'm done complaining. Here are the latest pics I've taken of Dean.


He loves being outside, he stands by the door sometimes and brings us his shoes. When we take him out he gets mad if we tell him where to go. He likes to feed Brandon's parents' goats and he barks back at dogs. I can't wait to take him to my mom's house where he can meet their horses, cows, pigs, and cats and run around the wide open grass fields. Maybe this summer

6 comments:

Sheena Menke said...

There you are!!! I check your blog all of the time and was wondering where you had disappeared to. I'm so sorry you were sick, but I am amazed that you were still nursing. You are a serious trooper. Dean looks so grown up in those pictures, he is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Gee, was I getting concerned, I had missed you here for some time. You two have been through the wringer since summer. Maybe you will gain some strength, Lianna, since you are stopping breast feeding, it does keep you sapped. Pray for you both.
Love ya guys.

flip flop mama said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

brooke said...

Strep is no fun! You poor thing, wish I could bring you some soup! Always helps me feel better!

amandamenghini said...

Hey! It was so good to hear from you and see your cute little boy. I'm starting to feel so old with all of us married with kids. College feels like a lifetime ago!

Marcie said...

Sorry for all of the sickness- that is no fun! Hope to see you soon. :)