Sunday, May 03, 2009

April...
the month and my sister
We had a busy month with my birthday, my sister's bridal shower, and a surgery. 5 days before my birthday I had to get an ovarian cyst surgically removed the size of a baseball. Needless to say it was not fun, thank goodness my mom came and took care of Dean for me. I am almost fully recovered now and the baby is fine, kicking harder everyday.
I had a nice birthday party with lots of family. Then the next day my aunt and I threw my sister a bridal shower. It was fun to be with all the women in my family. And here's a random pic I took of my boys today at the beach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! I was soooo happy to see your posting. I had been convinced something was wrong and on the verge of calling Brian. Glad all is well, don't overdo!!!
Love, Aunt Linda

)en said...

Getting surgery while pregnant?? that must be fun. :P Glad you are all better and looking stunning. :)