Dean's Singing Debut
I got a request in a previous post to see Dean singing, so here it is. He has been singing for a year or so now, but lately he's been memorizing more songs and singing more clearly. So, here he is singing the "Winnie the Pooh" theme song and reciting one of his bird books. When I let him watch this, he thinks he is so funny for intentionally saying Winnie the Pooh wrong.
I got a request in a previous post to see Dean singing, so here it is. He has been singing for a year or so now, but lately he's been memorizing more songs and singing more clearly. So, here he is singing the "Winnie the Pooh" theme song and reciting one of his bird books. When I let him watch this, he thinks he is so funny for intentionally saying Winnie the Pooh wrong.
Dean singing Winnie the Pooh from Brandon on Vimeo.
Then, a video of him singing into his toy microphone. I loved it when he sang me happy birthday this year, but it quickly changes to the name who had the most recent bday. So, I hope you enjoy the videos.Dean singing with microphone from Brandon on Vimeo.

2 comments:
That's an awfully lot of CUTE from one little boy!!
Love you all,
Aunt Linda
Haha! That's hilarious! He's too cute!
Post a Comment